Monday 1 March 2010

Fuck Manic Panic

I will never use any Manic Panic product again. I used to use there liquid makeup and it made my skin red, it was skin tone color so why it made me red (like I had Rosacea ) was a mystery, not only this but the makeup its self turned this kinda ugly yellow after a while.... Then I though ok I hear rave reviews about there hair dye and its supposed to be so gentle and great so I guess ill try it, I even saw videos and pictures that made this look like the answer to your punk hair color dreams! Well I tried to do the ends of my hair, I bleached out the black and applied shocking blue I left it on over night, when I woke up I washed it out, it was strange I couldn't even see were I had dyed my hair it was so dark, however as it washed out over time it did not turn a shocking shade of blue but what was shocking is that it was green! Ok so I only bleached my hair once and though maybe this is my fault as my hair was still orange when I put on the blue, BUT GREEN? I have tried to used manic panic one last time and this is the very last time I will ever use any of there cheap crappy products EVER! I started by bleaching my hair again and got it to a nice light blond I then applied Cotton Candy pink to my bleached hair left it on like 3 hours and blow dried it for a while to open up the cuticles to try to get that color really in there, then I washed it out....nothing but a pinkish tinge showed up, so ok fine I had over half a jar left so I applied all of the rest to my ends and left it over night with a bag around the hair I had put the dye on...i woke up and rinsed it out, well there's not much pink on my ends now at all still (some parts are still blond) maybe a little more tinged. I said it before and ill say it again I WILL NEVER USE THE CHEAP ASS CRAP MANIC PANIC PRODUCTS AGAIN!!!! I am going to be trying a new hair color called Fudge Paintbox Hair Dye Color, Its not supposed to be cheap and low quality like Manic Panic. After I use it if its crap ill probably write something about it. I sincerely hope this will fix the damaged mess Manic Panic has left my hair in.


Be careful if you decide to use Manic Panic products as the bleach, liquid make up and dye have all damaged my hair and skin.


Update: 03/03/2010

So I have tried the Fudge Painbox hair color and it works great! I only had to leave the color on my hair for 30 mins (I left it on for 45 mins) before i got to see rich vibrant color! I love this stuff!!!
I will be using it next time i want loud vibrant color in my hair! Thank you Fudge Paintbox :*






Update:17/10/2010

At work Thursday I was ask for like the 1000 time how I got my hair 3 different colors (oh yeah I got a real job and my hair is mystic violet on the top black in the middle and purple on the ends) then I remember finally I had blogged about my hair color before and probably should do another update......Cuz im not at all lazy........Anyway I have been using stuff called La Riche Directions Hair Color since 06/2010, not only does it last longer on my hair than Fudge Painbox hair color it does not coast as much. Don't get me wrong Fudge Painbox hair color is great but La Riche Directions Hair Color is way better!!!

0 comments: