Thursday 18 February 2010

Addicted

I am hopelessly addicted to face book games....I don't have a the faintest clue as to why because they are irritating little games that wont let you do much on them daily!!! GGRRR.......None the less I play roughly 8 of them daily( the count is probably much higher). Now the problem I have encountered is that on my Pet Society game (currently my fave next to PetVille and Tiki Farm as well as My City Life....... ya ya I already told you im hoplessly addicted) is that by accident i made my pet male instead of female, however i cant bring my self to make it dress like a boy, so now my pet is a cross dresser.....a pretty cross dresser. He laughs like a twat though, I wonder what others in the game must think of my eccentric pet? OK i really don't care.


Between Facebook and Paltalk I have some semblance of a social life I guess. Your wondering why I don't just go into the world and make friends? Why on earth would I wanna go out there every one is crazy!! Pulse I'm to damned lazy to get off my ass.




There are some boots I really really want and have wanted for over a year!!! (there not made of real leather)

And
Boy ain't they pretty?


Getting back to being addicted, you know what I have given up most other addictions I used to have, caffeine, alcohol,nicotine, meat, ( ya I know most don't consider meat an addiction but you would if you stoped eating it long enough and realised what it was your doing). So I guess being addicted to face book games is probably a result of my profound boredom.

0 comments: