Wednesday 3 November 2010

Traffic

I was looking through my stats, cos I just now found out how to do that. And I was impressed by just how many people come to search for... stuff in my blog.
What impressed me the most was that people keep looking and coming for thanksgiving pictures and stealing them off my post.
I bet they didn't even bother reading it.
The next biggest search I come across is knitted willy warmers. I think I should get my husband one of those for Christmas as I have it posted and all that jazz, and he hasn't even bothered to try one out.
I put up something about Halloween this year, and that's already got a lot of hits. I have no clue why. They are probably just stealing the pictures.
Now my very favourite search has to be for "gay anal love" on my Brokeback Mountain post. And while this may seem strange to you, I sit here finding myself wishing they were looking for things like "bloody tampons" and "botched boob jobs" and "freakish penises". 'Course I never blogged about any of that so it would be strange if they found it on my blog. But a girl can have dreams. You know I probably need to blog about that stuff if I want it to be searched for.
Christmas is coming and I already put up all of my Christmas decorations and have started buying Christmas gifts because, I am that bored. I bet you're wondering why I'm talking about that now, I'm wondering too.
I have to go get ready for my real job now.

0 comments: