Sunday 17 January 2010

Philosophy

What is your philosophy? Is it mundane or deep? Is it an ideal or belief? Is it a matter of truth or proof? Is it about the ego or humility? I know some one who claims them selves a philosopher, yet they refuse to see the smallest truth regarding them selves, they own a web site and when you say the slightest thing about there philosophy they don't like they fly into a rage, yet they steal all there philosophical pieces from others ( mainly one other). Then after a few years of thieving they tell you you don't understand them or there philosophy. Not only all this but to top it off they have an extremely large ego. Yea I guess I'm having another rant but a rant I need. Next time you meet someone who claims there a philosopher look a bit deeper. A philosopher is willing to see there own faults and face whom they really are , a philosopher wont steal there work from others but think deeply and come to there own conclusion. A philosopher will never try to make you believe what they want you to believe for there own comfort or ego. I wish you better luck than it appears I have had.

0 comments: