Saturday 29 August 2009

Long live the queen





nick: I wonder if the queens into BDSM
me: i bet she is
me: she loves scat to
nick: oh scat
nick: I hope she doesn't get any on the crown
me: me to
nick: as shes snuffling it up from the floor
me: humm?
me: that's a conundrum
me: i bet her teeth and tongue r brown
nick: she is rich
nick: I never seen her grinning
me: ya but no one can hide the stains of that much scat
me: u see
me: that's why
me: she grins when shes eating scat
nick: haha
me: i want to watch the queen eating her own scat
nick: I think everybody does
me: its gonna be a life's goal
nick: you could get a job at the Buckingham palace
me: ya
nick: leave little website URLs around
me: i could be her ass wiper
nick: I wonder if she uses pal talk
me: and just bring the tissue to her lips every time she shits and let her lick it off
me: that's were she makes the vios
me: videos
me: on pal
me: in a room called...i love the queens scat
nick: xXx Grannys luvin the shit xXx
nick: I love the queens scat?
nick: I never been in that room
me: hahah but u seen xXx Grannys luvin the shit xXx?
nick: no I just made it up
me: hahahahha
nick: or Id be a roomie
me: lets make a room like that
nick: aye
me: haha
me: were we gonna put it
me: if we make it the queen will come
me: what section do u think the queen surfs in pal?
nick: I think the queen would hang around the adult rooms
me: me to
me: the play ground
nick: xXx Bitch_Queen2008 xXx
me: huh?
nick: that would be something like her nick
me: hahahahah
me: Queen of shit
nick: Queen of Scat
me: i bet she likes dog scat
nick: eww
me: her writing would be all eloquent to
me: i bet she eats cat poo as well
nick: aye though she might not be a good typist
me: don't they have horses
nick: I could see that
me: hay
me: u think the queen would hang out in the Gay/Lesbian/Bi section?
nick: : )
nick: you think shes bi?
me: wow
me: the queens a freak
nick: Get in there Elizabeth
nick: or is she a Victoria
me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
me: idk
nick: could just call her Queeney
me: hahha
me: queeny
nick: nice hat Queeny now get your filthy mouth back into that dog shit
me: Queeny_tight_ass
nick: ahh that's why she has all the Corgis
nick: hehehe
me: hhahahaah
me: i could see people on pal talking to her like that to
me: fuck off u old prune dog shit eating slut
nick: she can give as good as she gets
me: hahhaha
me: can she??
nick: 'ah go wank yourself off with a barbed wire dildo'
nick: and
nick: 'we are not amused'
me: hahahahah
nick: then she throws shit at the camera
me: the queen ain't no bitch
nick: jobs sorted
me: they would bugger off crying
nick: I know I would
me: go to every room spreading roomers
nick: hahahhahaahahahahahaha
me: ouch
nick: breath honey
me: it hurts
me: i could just see her throwing shit
nick: me too
me: and i cant stop laughing
me: I'm tearing up
me: it hurts
me: saying u lil inch worm wanker
me: go fuck ur mother
me: on mic
nick: its worse when she spits shit at the camera
me: i bet she strips off
me: and points the cam down and spreads her legs wide before she throws poo
me: hhahha
nick: I can see her brown teeth bared in anger
me: do u think shes the kind that smears it all over her self?
nick: might be
nick: you never know with royalty
me: i think she does
me: her warty brown toung sliding across her brown stained teeth as she gets aroused by her poo
nick: MMMMMMMMMM she says
me: on mic
me: i bet shes a mic hog
nick: jacking off with poop on her clit
me: hahahah
nick: SCREAMING
me: her saggy nipples dripping with crusted shit
nick: for her 11th hour on pal
me: i think she does dogs on cam bent over taking it in the ass while she eats there scat
nick: she is a bit like that
me: hahahahha
me: shoving cats faces in her shitty twat
nick: she knows no sexual limits
me: i see
nick: she just wants it all the time
me: i like the queen
me: may she live long
nick: AYE!
nick: and prosper
me: she insatiable
nick: shes hot to trot 24/7

0 comments: